Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Hard Decision

I've been contemplating the blog and struggling to prioritize, re-organize, and balance life. Needless to say, I've decided to quit blogging here for awhile. I'm still over at The Cooks Next Door and I think/hope I will be back here eventually. But for now, I need to let go of the pressure - could be for a month or a year...I'm not really sure. I have seriously missed the more frequent posts, the blog "conversations," the keeping in touch, and the inspiration but I can't seem to muster any of if these days and that's okay. There are seasons of life. And I've also taken on some new responsibilities that I am excited about but will take time.

Anyway, I can still be reached via e-mail and facebook. :)

3 comments:

Jodee said...

I can completely relate! I am also on a bloggy break from posting and I am getting soooo much more done! Enjoy your time away!

Stephanie and Gary said...

Alaina, just view your life in chapters. This is a chapter you can and will return to at another time. There is always an ebb and flow in life. I have to remind myself to stay off the internet for a while and focus on the "here and now" myself. Enjoy this time!!
Stephanie

Mama10EE said...

I'll certainly miss your blog posts, but will see you on Facebook! Just make sure we see a few pics of those handsome boys on FB once in a while :) And I'll see you at Cooks too!