I woke up in a state of groggy realization - awake just enough to know that I had a headache and congestion. I was hoping to go to the museum later today (after all the goodies are finished), we'll see. I need to get my head cleared. Andrew graciously stayed a little extra and let me try to sleep it off. Now I'm up...not sure I want to be... Definitely not loving the attitudes this morning. Sigh.
Here are my goals for this day:
1) Have cookie trays ready to go by noon.
2) Do a little school with the boys.
3) Bake 2 other kinds of cookies.
4) Write 2 blog posts.
5) Do something fun (museum or decorate our small tree or plan a fun evening for the boys).
6) Come up with an easy dinner plan (yeah, menu planning not happening so much right now... :)).
Andrew is working late so it will be a long day...but it's going to be good...
Well, I better scoot, a fight has broken out. It's going to be good...it's going to be good...it's going to be GOOD! :)