Monday, March 26, 2012

News!

For awhile now, we have sensed God calling us to adopt again. While the details are still being worked out, we hope and plan to begin the process in the next few months! We have no idea how God will provide for it but we are excited to see and we are excited to welcome #4! There are 3 VERY EXCITED brothers who have been asking us to bring home a brother or sister for about 2 years (well, the older two have for that long!) – it has been “when” not “if” for them. :)

So, I am launching a PAMPERED CHEF business this week with a minimum of 50% of my income from that going towards our adoption fund. I love their products and I love that I can work from home! If you would consider helping us bring #4 home by hosting a kitchen show (within reason from Indy) OR a catalog show (anywhere!) OR would like to place an order, PLEASE MESSAGE ME! Website and more info to come!
 

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is wonderful news! I love PC stuff. When you get it all set-up send me your website, I'd love to buy from you and support your #4 fund!

Lana Joy said...

This is so exciting, Alaina! I hope to also support you through PC.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Alaina. That's wonderful news.
I'll be in touch with you about placing an order. I need to replace our butter spreaders.

B.D.Riehl said...

I have been mostly gone from the blog world for a loooong time, so I'm catching up.
Congratulations! I can't wait to watch the story of your new little one unfold!