Thursday, April 13, 2006

Material

So, I’ve been lacking inspiration for good blog material.  No interesting patients (at least none that are, ya know…), no cooking classes, no anecdotes…etc.  Andrew tells me I don’t write enough and I should focus more :) – I keep telling him that I just need some inspiration.  He keeps giving me ideas and well, they just haven’t been what I’m looking for.  Here is a sample of our most recent conversation on this subject:

A:  You haven’t written in a long time.

L (me):  I know, I haven’t been inspired.

A:  I’ve given you a lot of ideas.

L:  Like what?

A:  Like writing about Pippi.

L:  What about her?

A:  You know.

L:  It’s not funny enough or interesting.

A:  Make it interesting.

L:  I can’t, I’m not in the mood.

A:  I think you play your computer game too much and then don’t write.

L:  No, I’m just not inspired.

So, here I am trying to think of something clever or interesting and then suddenly…INSPIRATION!  

No comments: