Friday, October 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We had a great week at the cabin but I am completely exhausted and drained. :) My wonderful husband worked very hard all week and is giving me the day off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a little quiet time. :) And we have a fun church cookout planned for tomorrow night which also means that I will hopefully see my brother who is home for fall break.

The cabin was wonderful. The boys were overall very good and it was so good to have time with them without the stress of normal life. We enjoyed having friends stay with us and visiting with friends in the area. We also got to spend some time with my sister! All in all, I would definitely go back. And (of course!) I have pictures which I will get around to posting soon. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Isn't it funny how we could use a vacation from our vacation?

Thad and Ann said...

Glad we were able to see & spend time with you & the boys! :) We will have to go camping together sometime.

And after seeing Ty in action & can understand your previous post. :)