Just a couple of quick notes today:
- There is a giveaway going on over at The Cooks Next Door - Go Enter!!! :)
- Andrew and I haven't had a decent night's sleep in about 2 weeks due to teething. It's taking it's toil - I was asleep by 9 last night not feeling very well.
- I have a new job - scheduled to start in February. It's exactly what I wanted and I'm absolutely thrilled! I will continue to work 1 day a week and it won't be Fridays!
- We decided to take a break from our annual Christmas Open House this year. I'm sad and little relieved.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake is delicious and I made some yesterday.
- The weather is awful (cold & rainy) and I only want to eat soup. :)
- I'm taking the boys on vacation by myself in a week and a half or so Andrew can get in extra time at work. We've had it scheduled for a couple of months now and a friend and her three boys are joining me. We are staying close to my sister and another friend of ours! I'm excited!
- We have two wedding the next two Friday nights, one outdoors. I'm debating what to wear...
- I'm seriously needing to de-junk again (still and always) - will it ever end?
So there you have it, things in a nutshell.