Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Love!

On this day, many...er..a lot...er...merely a few years ago, my husband was born. What a sweet, amazing guy he is! He is a wonderful provider, a beyond awesome dad, a supportive husband, and an all round nice person. During this challenging year, he has been my rock, my encourager, and my best friend. He's all those things other times, too - I have just really come to appreciate it in new ways this year.

It's been such a joy to see him transition into his new job and realize what a great fit it is for him and for our family. I am just so grateful to be married to Andrew!

Happy Birthday, Honey!
Wishing you the greatest birthday ever and many more to come!

4 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

Happy Birthday! I must say he is mighty blessed to have you, too :) Ya know, from what I can see on this side of the computer :)

Gretchen said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to a great guy!

liz nelson said...

happy birthday, andrew!

Mama10EE said...

Really hope he had a great day!