Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Great-Grandpa Judd


Calvin and Patrick lost their great-grandpa this week. They did not have the chance to know him for very long but I'm so glad they met him. He held them and played with them the best he could. His mind failed yet he couldn't resist two cute boys. :) He heard them one more time - chattering away as he was in his final hour of life on Monday. They don't understand all that's going on this week - why Mommy is sad and Daddy has been home more and why Uncle Wesley has been staying with us and Uncles and Aunts have been coming and going but they have brought us joy in the midst of grief. I think somehow he knew that he had two more babies (he called us all his babies) and loved them as only he could.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. - Heather