Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2's and Such...

Yep, we've hit the 2's. Today we went to the Children's Museum and Calvin threw no less than 3 fits. By fits, I mean threw himself on the floor kicking and screaming and crying. Nice. All of them were because he wasn't getting his way.

I cannot wait for the boys to start talking - I know they will never stop but at least I'll know what they want or what is bothering them! We've tried some baby sign language but with little success - perhaps 3 languages in less than 2 years was a bit overwhelming. Anyway, Patrick has started screeching about everything. He screeches and cries if he isn't getting his way and screeches if he want anything - even if he's happy. Ugh. Hopefully it will pass soon.

They are both sweeties but a handful and they make me very tired by the end of the day. All the hugs and kisses do tend to make up for the tough days. And I have to say, they are obedient for the most part which is a big blessing.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

We've been having a problem with that type of thing too. It's so hard to know how to deal with it, and it's very exhausting. Sorry it happened to you in public!!!