Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inspiration

Well, you would think with that title I might have something interesting to say. Instead it means that I am utterly lacking in writing inspiration. It seems that I'm busy enough to miss some of the interesting things around me. Hmm, wonder why...maybe because even while writing this short post I had to break up a fight and take away the object of the fighting. :) I'm not sure if very many people read our blogs anymore but if you do, I hope you'll keep reading even when inspiration is hard to come by. For now, I can't help but post a couple of pictures. We've reserved pictures mainly for the boys blog but with the Runaway post below inadvertenly being posted on this blog I think I'll add to it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I read it! I read it! :)

Rachel said...

I read it, and look forward to new posts all the time!

Rebecca said...

I sadly lack the time for inspiration too. :)

Heather said...

I read it too! It makes me smile in the morning to see what fun or different things are posted!

JEff said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. I know this is probably a crazy question, but we want to know more about your adoption process. We looked on "Our Boys" but it really didn't start pre-referral. Did you adopt Patrick and Calvin at the same time?