Delightful Journey...Just being Mommy honored me with the Honest Scrap award! Thank you so much - that was so sweet!
Here are the rules provided :):
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
My 10 Honest Things:
- I LOVE cheese - any kind...yes, even "fake" cheese like Velveeta.
- I enjoy reality tv as my guilty pleasure. :)
- My husband is awesome and I'm so happy to be married to him.
- My children amaze me every single day and I adore them.
- I've been a hygienist for nearly 8 years.
- I enjoy a NF caramel macchiato or NF peppermint mocha on occasion.
- I dream of opening a restaurant - the entire process excites me!
- I like eating salad but I do not like making it at all. I'm not sure why...
- I have baked, assembled, and decorated several wedding cakes.
- My big family is pretty much the best ever.
- I prefer my hair short.
I pass this award on to the following blogs:
Children of My Heart, Where God Leads Us (p), Heart Gone Walking, The World of Jenna, Convergent Paths, Shine Again, & Kathryn's Korner
Each of you has made me laugh or touched me in some way. So many of you make your honesty hilarious and I love it!