Today I'm thankful for... (in no particular order):
- 3 boys and a husband to love.
- Laughter shared with my boys, family, friends, co-workers, strangers...it's a universal language.
- Patients who make me always remember why I do what I do (even if it's not much at all anymore).
- Brothers & sisters (as in mine, NOT the tv show :)).
- Night's Out.
- Flowers that still look beautiful 10 days later.
- The yummy donut holes Andrew surprised me with today.
- A wonderful speech therapist.
- Macaroni & Cheese for a quick kid-friendly dinner.
It's been a long week and I find myself feeling a little impatient and a lot weary. So, I thought it would do me some good to jot down a few things for which I'm grateful. :)