Monday, August 31, 2009

Breaking Silence

I think I will be back fairly soon - within a week or two. This has been very renewing as I've had a chance to do some soul searching and to seek counsel from several people close to me. I feel the best I have felt in a very long time. I realize that relationships and friendships change and I realize that callings are important. Now it's just how to apply all that I am feeling and learning and how to honor God with my life and with the passions He has given to me and to us as a family.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind and encouraging words. I'm honestly amazed at how differently I feel from a week ago (and no, my monthly visitor seriously had nothing to do with it). Not to say there won't be tough days and months still to come (aren't there always in life?) and not to say everything is perfect (it isn't) but I am encouraged and challenged and learning a lot!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't wait to have you back Alaina. I have been thinking about you.
Hugs, Jill

Margaret said...

:D