Thursday, September 24, 2009

Animals on the Farm

Life is moving fast these days and I've got so much going on that I'm afraid the blog has taken backseat priority. :)

Anyway, Calvin and Patrick LOVED the animals on the farm - especially the dogs and cats. Calvin could not get enough of them and I'm sure the cats were anxious to see us go (as evidenced by the final picture). :) I'm allergic to cats - otherwise there is no way we could have left without an adorable kitten.

Andrew's uncle and cousin are dairy farmers so it was alot of fun to be on a working dairy farm...pictures to come.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

The boys look like they are loving all the animals. So glad they had a wonderful time. A farm is a great place for energetic boys.

Gretchen said...

What a fun time!

Ashley A. Judd said...

I LOVE pictures 6 and 7.