Well, I've been trying unsuccessfully to upload photos this morning...some internal error is preventing the pictures from uploading. Ugh - some days I despise blogger. :)
So I guess I'll have to write a real post instead of relying on photos. Here is a bullet point look at random things:
- Vacation sounds dreamy right now.
- The project I'm working on is exciting and fun - I'll tell you more soon!
- I seriously cannot get enough of cookbooks. I love, love, love to read them!
- Despite the dental office closing on Fridays and the fact that I will seriously miss my patients, I'm super excited about the potential of a new job (one is already in the works!).
- The past several weeks and months have been difficult and yet I feel peaceful. I'm so thankful that God knows the future.
- I mentioned this yesterday but I am so incredibly blessed with an amazing extended family. We have so many memories and continue to make them. The cousins have remained close and perhaps gotten even closer in adulthood. We have such a blast together!
- Andrew got his birthday gift early - an espresso machine! He loves it and we found an awesome deal (thus the early)!
- We don't have a girls' fantasy football league and I actually planned to sit out this year but instead I find myself in two leagues (both include guys & girls). And, just for all of posterity - I drafted a better team than Andrew in one league and while that doesn't really mean anything...it does give me some bragging rights. :)
- I recently learned that there are currently more children waiting/ready to be adopted in Russia than available families (at least with our agency) and for half a second, I thought we should adopt two brothers less than 3 years old that were on a waiting list. Seriously, 5 boys under 4 - yeah, not a good idea. And no, this is not any kind of announcement. We are so blessed with our three right now - it's just that knowing children are waiting tugs at my heart every.single.day.
- The best part about fall arriving is that we can have soup many times a week and my family likes it!
- I would like a professional organizer to come and completely clean and reorganize my house - while I'm away. :) And then I would like a housekeeper because I give up. :) Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? :)
- I'm having a Pampered Chef Party this month - if you would like to come or like to order, let me know. Some of you will get invites anyway. :) Stoneware is 20% off for guests (or anyone who orders even if you can't come).
- I'm currently being serenaded by my oldest son - so sweet! He makes up songs all day long - the car is his favorite place to debut them. :)
- The boys are growing like crazy and I sort of want to freeze these moments.
- Life is good. I'm overwhelmed with blessings. I'm excited about the future.
Okay, well, in light of the wanting to freeze the moments...we are headed to the Children's Museum for some fun!!! Maybe I'll remember my camera today. :) And maybe you will get pictures tomorrow instead of my rambling...you can always hope (or you can storm blogger with pleas on my behalf :)).
Have a wonderful day and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers over the last few weeks and with my news yesterday. I'm really, really okay. I'm not wallowing in self-pity or feeling horribly depressed. :) The fact that I'm still in my pajamas has nothing to do with the events of late...truly. It's just good old-fashioned laziness. :) Off to get dressed, pack a lunch, and hang with my boys!