Friday, April 30, 2010

Kaz

And so today, I embark on this journey back to Kaz. I'm excited about giving back to the children left behind and to the country that gave us two of our greatest gifts.

Thank you so much to all of you who made this trip possible through donations and cookies! I truly could not be going without your support. Please continue to pray and think of all of us as we travel - for safety, for good flights, and for all of our luggage to make it. We have many, many bags of donations - thanks to those who contributed to those as well!

My hope is to blog while I'm there so stay tuned for that! Off to parent/teacher conferences and to complete a few last minute errands, then a tough goodbye for my boys before Andrew takes me to the airport!

2 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

can't wait to hear all about it!!

JennaN said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers!