Friday, December 12, 2008

Hooray!

My husband is coming home tonight and bringing pizza (yeah, I'm not making it today like I usually do :)). We are having a movie night and watching Polar Express with the kids! I can't wait - I miss that man when he has to work so much! It will be a short break for him before he goes back to working - from home or Starbucks - but it's a break. And it's family time. I love it and the boys are thrilled! The perfect way to spend a Friday night.

*The picture above was the very first picture of Titus with his Daddy on August 15 - the day Ty was born. A long day but what joy - I'll never forget his eyes tearing up as he held his son for the first time. A beautiful memory! I have the best husband and the kids have the best Dad! We are so blessed that he works hard for us and gives of himself unselfishly.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you had a great Friday night. We love Polar Express.

Unknown said...

You're right about family time. It's meaningful and they'll always remember those moments.