Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Themed Keeping Creative Kitchens #2

At the great suggestion of my friend, Heather, this week's Keeping Creative Kitchens will be the cookie and candy edition! Share your favorite recipe(s) that you love to make and eat. :) Hope you can join! We will not have KCK on Christmas or New Year's so Jan. 8 will be the next one after this week!
I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We are just busy, I can't get pictures off the camera yet, and I'm not feeling very inspired to blog. The past month or so has been a bit difficult (for us, for me - not compared to the circumstances of many, many people) and I think I need a blog break. I'm sure I'll be back and I do have things to blog about. In the mean time, I'll see you Thursday with a few of my favorite cookie and candy recipes!

No comments: