Friday, November 20, 2009

The End

My job officially ended today. I'm glad - the anticipation of it ending was getting to me more than the actual ending. :) It was fine. I'm sure I'll be back subbing from time to time. And now, I have Fridays free! When I start my new job (which I'm VERY excited about!), I will be working Thursdays. So, a new phase begins. While I don't always seek change, I do try to embrace it and so I feel very content today.

This afternoon, I'm headed out of town for a girls' weekend to Nashville! I can't wait! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time in Nashville!

Micah said...

So glad it's come and gone... and it probably helped that you had Nashville to look forward to :). Have a great time with your girlfriends!!

Unknown said...

Have you ever heard of shelf milk? Is so, can you use it in a baking recipe?

Alaina said...

Hi Rona,
I'm not sure what that is but I'm guessing that you can. My kids have milk boxes that don't need refrigerated unless they are open so it's perhaps like that. So I *think* that you should have no problem using it for baking!