The tough things:
- We survived Saturday! Andrew was at work for 13 or so hours. :)
- Titus woke up with a fever today and congestion.
- I had a migraine today.
- One of my stones broke clean in half in the oven - weird.
The great things:
- The house looks better than it did at the beginning of the weekend.
- We found out some great news from some friends.
- The boys had a blast making their own pizzas and sugar cookies!
- I made three recipes for the other blog.
It hasn't been the easiest weekend but I enjoyed the time with the boys yesterday. I'm praying that Titus' illness goes quickly away without anyone else getting it. I've cleared my schedule for tomorrow so we will be home - recovering, I hope! That's us in a nutshell. I'm headed off to bed with my aches and pains. :) Titus has had another dose of medicine and will hopefully go back to sleep now.
So much to do these days - I feel more behind heading into this holiday season then usual. Oh well, we will enjoy the time with family and friends despite what I don't get done - that's what really matters anyway!