Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project Cookie

Two weeks ago, I launched project Cookies for Kaz. I had no idea what the response would be or how it would work. Two weeks later, 44 dozen cookies have been ordered and 300 cookies sold at the highschool. How amazing! I'm not tired of cookies yet, though my oven is - it decided to stop working yesterday. It has been a fun (though an occasionally overwhelming) project. My mom and sister and husband have all pitched in and helped me with various things which has been great!

I'm planning to continue doing Cookies for Kaz until the end of the month. I'm getting so close to my goal which is absolutely thrilling! Thanks to those of you who have sent donations, bought cookies, and shopped at etsy - it's been such a blessing to watch God provide!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: