Monday, February 01, 2010

What A Week This Will Be

Can you believe it's February already? This week is going to be completely crazy! We have things planned every day which is a little unusual!

Monday - Bake, bake, bake! (A couple of friends are coming to play with the boys while I bake cookies!)

Tuesday - Speak to a preschool about an hour a way about dental health. Bake, Bake, Bake.

Wednesday - Deliver cookies to friends who are selling them at a local school. Lunch w/friends. Bake, Bake, Bake for a few deliveries.

Thursday - Big meeting for my new job.

Friday - Speak at preschool again for different group. Hopefully visit cousins while we're in the area.

Saturday - Bake, Bake, Bake. Dinner with friends.

It's going to be a full week! I'll be around and blogging some but if I'm a little absent, you'll know why. Well, I'm off to get the party...er...day started!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Have a great busy week. It is a busy one for me too. I am always glad when they are over, I like a relaxed pace.