Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You Know It's Been a Long Week When...

     Last night I was driving home from work about 9:45 and calculating in my head my hours for the week.  I figured I had worked about 13 or so yesterday, and was trying to determine whether I had worked 10.5 on Monday and 11.8 on Tuesday or vice versa.  I was about three or four miles down the road before I realized, wait – this is Tuesday, so obviously there was only one work day prior to the one I had worked yesterday, not two.  That took me a while to figure out . . . Needless to say, I feel like I have been working a lot.  It’s great for my billable hours, but not good at all for the home improvement projects started this last weekend.  And, judging by the paucity of my posts recently, it hasn’t been good for blogging.  I think this will be my first post before midnight in quite some time! :)

No comments: