- One book that changed your life: The Practice of Godliness by: Jerry Bridges
- One book that you’ve read more than once: Anne of Green Gables (I’m a big fan of the books & movies – except the newest movie which only has the same characters and has nothing to do with the books)
- One book you’d want on a desert island: Escape 101
- One book that made you laugh: Marley & Me
- One book that made you cry: Marley & Me (an excellent book – highly recommend it!)
- One book that you wish had been written: How to Succeed at Origami (it probably wouldn’t help me….I’m pretty much helpless with this art form)
- One book that you wish had never been written: You can write what you like, I just might not read it. I guess if I had to choose one thing, it would be the Koran or other literature of it's type from other religious groups.
- One book you’re currently reading: Raising Adopted Children (somewhat helpful but not great)
- One book you’ve been meaning to read: More parenting books.
- Now tag 5 people: I tag Jen M., Andrew, Steph, Jeremiah, & Margaret and anyone else who wants to respond!
- Here’s my own addition – what book do you wish YOU had written: How to Become a Millionaire: An Autobiography
Thursday, August 24, 2006
I’ve been tagged by Catherine. So here are my answers!