Sunday, July 01, 2007

Peace

Last night, one of my sons fell asleep in my arms. It was one of those times I was feeling exceptionally overwhelmed with all the things that needed done but as I rocked him, I realized that what I wanted to be doing (rocking him) was the most important thing. Sometimes I spend too much time worrying about having a perfect house or stressing over inconsequential things. That's not to say that everything else is unimportant, it just means that I need enjoy the moments God sends my way and be willing for other things to occasionally fall by the wayside. My husband is amazing at helping me to balance my life and I'm working on it.

In those moments last night, my heart was filled with peace. Years from now, I know I will remember with joy these sweet memories...

No comments: