Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan: 10/27 - 11/2


So much for blogging this weekend. :) I feel like we have been fighting illness (nothing serious) for several weeks now and have been so busy that we've had little time to rest...so yesterday and today we have rested. I didn't even do a menu plan last week but we missed it. I did make a big pot of soup and a big pasta dish - we ate on both for at least two meals. It was also Andrew's birthday so we enjoyed a night out at the Melting Pot! Yum!

Here's the menu plan for this week:

Meatloaf, Green Beans & Potatoes, Apple & Pear Romaine Salad
Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries (minus the dill :)), Fruit Salad
Butternut Squash Risotto*, Peas, Blueberry Muffins, Salad
Curried Split Pea Soup*, Biscuits, Oranges

I think that will do it - if we need another meal it will either be leftovers or breakfast for dinner. :) We will be with family on Friday night - I will probably take German Apple Cake and a salad. I'll be doing a giveaway tomorrow so feel free to stop back by! Have a great week and as always, thanks to Laura for hosting MPM every week!
* = new recipe :)

No comments: