First, thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement yesterday. The past few weeks have been tough even though I wouldn't trade them for the world! I know the next few will probably be difficult too but I'm working on my own outlook and I think it's time to resort to lots of list making, prioritizing, and planning ahead. :) And here are some random things for today and a question of the day.
- I just watched one of my sons take 5 pairs of socks off his feet - not sure what the occasion was.
- Today we are tackling some cleaning and making a meal for some friends.
- Andrew won't be home until late - he has a "man gathering" to celebrate my brother's upcoming nuptials. :)
- I'm in the mood to make a pumpkin and an apple pie - we'll see if they make the priority list today.
- We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday for a preschool field trip - you can see pictures here.
- We continue to be so pleased with the school and we really like the boys' teacher.
- Tomorrow will be the first edition of Keeping Creative Kitchens!
Important question of the day:
What type of responsibilities and chores can/should be expected of 3-year-olds? I really want them to be involved in caring for our home and would love ideas about how to help them take on personal responsbility. Are they too young for a simple sticker chore chart (like making bed, putting clothes in laundry, picking up toys)?