Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Family & the A.T.

I seriously think I have the coolest extended family!  Friday night, we had a great time gaming with a few cousins…intended to leave at 10p. but stayed until 1a. or so…sorry Brian.  Anyway, my cousin, Leslie, is getting ready to set out on the journey of a lifetime.  She quit her job in NC and will be hiking the Applachian trail starting in April and finishing in Sept. or Oct.  I’m so excited for her and proud of her.  If you would like to keep up with her journey, she has a blog and will be posting periodically in towns along the way.   I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.  We have a fantastic heritage and our grandparents and parents have instilled in all of us the importance of faith and family.  Please keep Leslie in your prayers!

No comments: