Friday, September 01, 2006

Shoes: Take 2, Part 2

Well, the advertising deal fell through but I guess I’ll tell you anyway.  Let me first list the things I like about them (in no particular order):

  1. My feet feel GREAT at the end of the day!

  2. They are lightweight.

  3. You can wash them in the dishwasher.

  4. They are versatile.

  5. Did I mention they are comfortable!

Okay, drum roll please, here they are.  I have them in brown.  I also have these in navy.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these wonderful shoes.  You can walk a mile, stand for hours, and just do more.  I am assured that you can wear them with socks (though I haven’t tried that yet!)…it wouldn’t be too bad if the sock matched the shoes.  And believe me, once you put them on your feet and wear them for a little bit you will never want to take them off!  I know these aren’t tennis shoes but they can take the place of them!

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

It's a cult! The shoes are taking over!

I saw tons of nurses wearing them.

Rachel said...

When you said "you can wash them in the dishwasher" I thought CROCKS!! I want some sooooooooo bad!!
I used to think they looked stupid and when you didn't wear socks they would get all hot and stickey inside, but I stole my cousin's one time and I like them a lot now!
Just a little side note: I've heard you can eat them too. I'm not sure if that's true or not but hey if you're stuck somewhere and don't have anything to eat.....
Maybe sometime I'll splerge and get some.
*hmph*

Anonymous said...

ahh, the wonders of crocs. :) I'm still loving mine, but definitely prefer the Mary Janes (although I don't think they'd bu quite as nice with socks). I wore mine on two walks today with my kiddos and my feet felt great...