Thursday, October 26, 2006

Of Weather & Light

Does anyone else really dislike that fact that it’s dark in the morning?  I can’t stand it – I feel like it is 3 a.m. when in reality it is 7!  I’m admittedly not a morning person anyway but this is making it worse.  Much as I love the fall, I dread the cold, dark winter that follows.  It would okay with me for it to be light 18 hours a day and dark for only 6.  And how about the weather - cold weather is okay at night but how about a minimum of 65 degrees during the day.  Yeah, I know, I live in Indiana…which actually means that we could hit 65 in the dead of winter and then it would be -30 the next day (of course!).  Oh well.  Such is my wish for my perfect world of weather and light.

2 comments:

Amy K said...

I agree - I hate the early morning darkness and the early evening darkness! I hear Bush signed a law that would extend daylight savings from March - November starting in 2007.

I love that man!!!

Micah said...

Ha! That might actually change now that you have kids! Kathryn sleeps as long as it is dark, so I L-O-V-E that it is dark until 7:30, and dred Sunday when the time changes :o)