Saturday, November 03, 2007

And the Winners Are...

I used the random number generator to select the winner and runner-up:

The collection of cookbooks goes to....are you holding your breath anxiously hoping to read your name...?:) Congrats Jill of Tonsofsons! Hope you enjoy them and find new inspiration in cooking for your many boys!

The runner-up who will receive a surprise gift, goes to none other than my friend, Jen of Just Passing Through! Congrats and I will be sending out some things that have to do with your love for baking!

Honorable Mention is my choice from all the comments and because Lib of Not Much More Than This shared an awesome recipe with me in the comments, I will be sending her a couple of surprises! I can't wait to try the banana cake!

Thanks again for entering and visiting my little "home on the web." I may be contacting some of you in the near future for recipes! So many good things were mentioned! Feel free to come back and visit anytime. Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Yipee! I am the winner ~ Thank you for such a generous prize!!!!

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

PS ~ Boys rule!!!

Jen said...

Wow. I can't believe it. I never win anything!! Thank you!!!