Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Jenna tagged for a meme so here it goes. :)

So... these are the "rules": Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I’m hopelessly addicted to the $1 section at Target and rarely leave without purchasing at least one thing – thankfully Target is not in my regular errands. :)

2. I once worked as an event planner for an abstinence education organization – I am NOT an event planner on that scale and would never take on such a stressful project ever again.

3. I have entrepreneurial dreams of inventing products but no real inspiration. Maybe someday…:)

4. I wish chocolate was a food group.

5. I believe adoption is an awesome way to grow families and I desperately wish more people would consider opening their hearts, homes and families to the many children all over in need of loving homes. (How’s that for a shameless adoption plug – it’s truly what I think every day as I constantly remember the little faces of kiddos waiting for homes!)

6. I was always a cat person until I became allergic to them and then decided maybe dogs are okay – now I love them!

7. The most fun job I’ve ever had was working as a historical interpreter – that’s how I met Jenna – good times on the Prairie!

8. I constantly desire to be more like Christ and honor Him with my life. Becoming a mom has made me realize even more how far I have to go – nothing like children to bring to light your bad habits, impatience etc.

Okay, I tag Stephanie, Jen, Amy, Catherine, Becca, Mary, Heather S., Monica and anyone else who wants to do it. Give us some random things about yourselves. :) Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

No comments: