Sunday, May 11, 2008

Menu 5/12 - 5/18


Last week worked pretty well - we ate 5 out of the 6 meals. The burgers were amazing as were the onion rings - our caloric splurge meal for the week. :) We planted our garden yesterday and eagerly anticipate incorporating the delicious produce into the menu this summer! I'm not sure how this week will shape up but here's the plan:
Big Salad w/egg, cheese, veggies, and maybe chicken, homemade french bread
Tuna Melts, Veggies & Dip, Fruit
Egg Casserole, Blueberry Muffins, Fruit
Chicken & Broccoli Stir-fry, Brown Rice, Egg rolls
We will be headed to Chicago on Saturday for the Green Festival so I'm only planning 5 meals for this week. I also have our monthly Mom's Night Out on Tuesday! Have a wonderful week! And as always, check orgjunkie for more menus.

6 comments:

Laura said...

We're working on planting our garden too! I can't wait for all the fresh veggies!

Anonymous said...

I always forget about tuna melts. I'm adding that to my meal idea list. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

The french bread looks good. One of these days I am going to try making my own!

Anonymous said...

The Green Festival sounds like fun. Could do with some organic beer!

I also have a kids activity pack giveaway in conjunction with my menu plan this week.

Anonymous said...

I've got a garden going this year too. Or atleast trying *smile* All I have left to plant is my melons in 2 weeks and all my garden space is full, unless I use containers. I can't wait to eatr a fresh garden salad!

Your menu looks yummy too!

mom_of2boys said...

Your menu looks great! I've bookmarked the Egg Casserole to make in the coming weeks.

We really need to plant out garden.

Have a great week!