Jen at Life in Small Town USA tagged me today! I'm in a bit of a funk and was glad to have this to blog about instead of a bitter diatribe...okay, I promise I would have spared you the sarcastic, depressed entry. Anyway...
What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
I was working at Conner Prairie, getting ready to travel to Scotland for 2 1/2 weeks, and planning to start college in the fall to major in dental hygiene.
Five things on my to do list for today:
2) Send out a couple of e-mails
3) Make pizza with the kids
4) Fold laundry
5) Have a family night (unfortunately Andrew has to work late so just the boys and me!)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Adopt many more kids.
2) Start a non-profit to give adoption grants.
3) Donate to Compassion International, Wycliffe Bible Translators, and Samaritan's Purse.
4) Build a sustainable home on several acres.
5) Open a lunch and dessert restaurant.
7) Invest and save for our children's future and our retirement.
8) Hire a maid for cleaning & laundry. :)
Three of my bad habits:
1) Chewing ice.
2) Forgetting about laundry.
3) Leaving the driver's seat too far forward for my tall husband.
Five places I have lived:
2) Chicago, Illinois
3) Central Illinois
Five jobs I have had:
2) Autism Therapist
3) Historical Interpreter
4) Dental Hygienist
5) Event Planner
If you would like to join in the fun, please do!