Loraena tagged me for this meme late last week and I've been meaning to do it all week; so, I decided that in my decidedly sleepless state, I would work on it. One of our kids has been awake and up off and on for 4 hours now and on top of already having trouble sleeping, I've pretty much given up. It's 3:30 in the morning. I'm frustrated to say the least...mostly I feel frustrated that we are awake. We need rest. Oh well.
1.Were you named after anyone? My middle name is Marie which is also my mom’s middle name – we also shared the same initials until I married. If God chooses to give us a daughter, her middle name will most likely be Marie and her first name start with an ‘A.’
2. When was the last time you cried? I’m not much of a “cryer” but it was probably not too long ago.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It’s okay.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Smoked Turkey
5. Do you have kids? I have 2! Calvin & Patrick
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I hope so. :)
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I suppose some…I try not to very much.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? NO!!!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats or Total
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually no.
12. Do you think you are strong? Not particularly.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Edy’s French Silk or Breyer’s Vanilla Bean.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile – what can I say, I’m a hygienist. :)
15. Red or pink? I love both!
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I too easily read into things and pass judgement.
17. Who do you miss the most? This is a hard one – I miss my friends that have moved away but I also really miss the people we met in Kazakhstan.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I was wearing jeans and black heels - now I'm in pjs.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yes.
21. What are you listening to right now? Nothing at the moment.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? I would be pink.
23. Favorite smells? Coffee and fresh-baked cookies.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister, Liz.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. We’ve never met in person but have many things in common according to our blogs. :)
26. Favorite sports to watch? Football - mostly the Colts!
30. Favorite food? I’m a foodie so picking a favorite is pretty much impossible. I’m a big fan of chocolate and icecream and Chinese food.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I’m definitely a happy endings girl!
32. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
33. What color shirt are you wearing? White.
34. Summer or winter? Summer - I would love to live in a warm climate all year long!
35. Hugs or kisses? Definitely hugs with people other than my boys and husband - I'm not a very outwardly affectionate person (except with the aforementioned).
36. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake, Pie or Ice cream.
39. What book are you reading now? Suite Francaise and Poisonwood Bible – I’m enjoying both so far.
40. What is on your mousepad? It’s a map, I think – I mostly use the laptop which doesn’t need a mousepad.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing. We watched a movie (see above :)).
42. Favorite sound? My kids singing, praying, and laughing.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Kazakhstan
45. Do you have a special talent? I enjoy cooking, baking, entertaining, and playing the piano – not sure about the special talent part. :)
46. Where were you born? Indianapolis, IN
This is totally weird but several numbers are missing - I'm leaving it as is since I went back several tags and it's been that way. It seriously messes with my sense of order, though :) - I'm slightly OCD. Okay, I tag Jenna, Paula, and Jennifer T.