Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Passing It On!

My friend, Kim, over at A Yankee in Tennessee honored me with this award! Thanks so much! I don't think it's any suprise that I enjoy blogging. :)


As is the award tradition in blogland, I'll pass it on to:

The Baby Journals - a mom of three girls - she and I were "due" at the same time with our newest additions. She keeps it real and lives in a gorgeous area of the country!

Life in Small Town USA - I met her through another friend. She has an adorable daughter and writes about her life. Her love for and devotion to her family are awesome to read about!

City Streams - an aspiring writer who is sharing her writing in installments every week - I love it! Her blog also journals her cute daughter growing up, her work as a highschool science teacher and many other interesting things.

I enjoy reading all of these blogs regularly and I "met" each of these women through blogging! Keep up the great work, ladies and pass it on!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

You should do the '99 things' on Kim's blog!!

Paula said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me with this award. That is really sweet of you.
The party you threw for Ty looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the cake!

CityStreams said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment! This NaBloPoMo has been bleeding my internet time dry. But I'm thrilled and honored. Thanksabunch!