Monday, November 03, 2008

Quick Note

What a beautiful day!!! I took the kids to the zoo this morning and we really enjoyed it! There weren't very many people there which was awesome - C & P ran all over until they came to the baboons. We watched the baboons for a long time and they laughed so hard at the babies antics. It was such a wonderful way to spend this gorgeous, warm, fall day. I did forget my camera which made Calvin sad - he wanted me to take a picture of him petting the goat. :)

I worked on a project Saturday that has left me in quite a lot of pain. I struggle (as you may recall) with tendinitis/carpal tunnel/neck injury. So I'm praying that the pain will be relieved - I head to the doctor tomorrow.

Also, I'm working hard to update my recipe blog with many more recipes. If there is anything you would like to see included, please let me know via comment or e-mail! I'm hoping to take it under construction one of these days and see what other features would make it more user friendly.

No comments: