Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Merged

I've been contemplating the boys' blog for quite awhile. I simply don't have the time to keep it up and over time I've included my writings about the kids and our life and the cute things they say and do over here at Meant To Be. But I've kept that blog because I love that our journey to becoming a family is chronicled there. And the blog was such an encouragment to us when we spent so many weeks in Kazakhstan going through one of the most emotional and wonderful journeys of our life.

And so it is with alot of thought and some sadness that I decided to conclude the boys' blog. I have merged all of the posts and comments here and closed Our Three Sons. It's time. We are so thankful for the amazing way God has blessed us.

1 comment:

kitzkazventure said...

So great to see you yesterday! Loved your mission trip post. The pictures are so heart tugging...good thing Pat was not at home yet...the crying, always the crying! ;) Gosh, I sure wish I knew your boys loved the silly bandz...I had a bag left from KP in the back of the car at the McD...stink! ;) Again, thanks for taking a break with us yesterday! :)