Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Seven

Here are some photos of my siblings. I'm the oldest of seven. It was a blast growing up! There was pretty much never a dull moment. My youngest brother (the one standing by me) is a senior in highschool this fall...meaning there is 14 years, 2 months from the first to the last. The four girls were in the first five forcing my brother (4th born) to threaten to pack a suitcase and leave if #6 wasn't a boy. He probably meanr it - I'm sure we scarred him for life making him dress-up, come to our beauty salons, and much more. He was a good sport, though. 

We have all given our parents many gray hairs over the years (some more than others...ahem) but don't they look absolutely great?!

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Great family pictures!

Courtney said...

Great looking family. You did you guys plan the all black and white or did that just happen?

Jennifer M said...

Wow! Seven children. That's just amazing. And your parents do look awesome. All of you do. Beautiful photos.

Henry's mom said...

What wonderful family pictures! I can not believe you are one of 7, that is AWESOME!!!!

I LOVE all the pictures!

xxoo

Lana Joy said...

I love them! Thanks for sharing them here!