Sunday, April 20, 2008

MPM: 4/21-4/27


This week is not a normal one for us! We will be eating out twice in a row which pretty much never happens :) and I have continuing ed all day Thursday and half of Friday so I'm keeping the menu simple for those evenings. I didn't follow our menu very well last week - oh well, inspiration hit. :)

MONDAY: Out for Calvin's 3rd Birthday!
TUESDAY: Out for our church small group fellowship!
WEDNESDAY: Fish, Couscous Pilaf, Broccoli or Green Beans
THURSDAY: Egg & Potato Scramble w/Bacon, Toast, Fruit
FRIDAY: Pizza, Veggies, Fruit
SATURDAY: Burritos, Chips & Salsa
SUNDAY: Chicken and Beef Kabobs, Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Potatoes, Fruit, Angel Food Cake w/Strawberries and Whipped Cream (My Mom's Birthday!)

We had a great family celebration for the birthday boy today and I tried this macaroni and cheese from Ina Garten - it was wonderful! Thanks to orjunkie.com for hosting MPM every week. And check out my giveaways for this week!

No comments: