Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Few Favorites

We had a wonderful day on Calvin's actual birthday. Andrew took the day off which was also a gift to me! We visited the Children's Museum, Butterfly Garden at the Zoo, a park, and Pizza King for dinner (they bring your drinks on a train and you can watch cartoons in your booth!). It was a lot but we took it slow and just enjoyed the day. We bought the boys bikes for Calvin's birthday (couldn't get away with just one so we just let Calvin choose his first). :) Here are a few of my favorite pictures - I will post more on the boys' blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alaina,
They are adorable and I am going to be late getting Laura from school because I enjoyed your blog so much. Blessings to you all.

Smith Family Blog said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have LOVED seeing all the birthday/celebration pics! :)

Paula said...

great family pics, Alaina. Sounds like a perfect day!

Jenna said...

What a beautiful family! And what a gorgeous day!

Monica said...

I love the picture of Andrew with his boys.