Seven years ago (this past Sunday - March 8), Andrew and I committed in marriage. We had no idea what the next seven years would bring but we entered into that covenant with great joy and anticipation. And while life has not always been easy and we have experienced deep pain that we never could have anticipated, we are so thankful that we are going through life together! So in honor of our seven years, I want to post a couple "top" seven lists.
7 Things I love about Andrew:
1) His commitment to the Lord.
2) His love for our sons.
3) His constant desire to demonstrate love in a way that commincates to me.
4) His faithfulness to his work and providing for us.
5) His support of my interests and love and tolerance of my quirkiness. :)
6) His amazing help when life gets overwhelming.
7) His sensitivity.
7 Things that Have Been Awesome in the Last 7 Years:
1) Our children - absolute #1 best thing!
2) Living in Florida for our first year of marriage.
3) Building and buying our first house together.
4) Our trip to Mexico (BC).
5) Our trip to Kazakhstan - amazing in a whole different way.
6) Learning more about each other.
7) Sharing passions and seeking to live out our lives as God would have us.
Can you believe that during our weekend away, we did not get one picture of us together?! Some things will probably never change - like our picture taking. :) We have LOTS of pictures of the kids and very few of us.
Anyway, happy anniversary to my sweet husband! May the next seven be even better than the first seven!