Monday, March 30, 2009
Last night, the baby must have picked something off the floor and started choking on it. He still had air moving but he threw up a couple times, screamed & cried, and held his breath. He is okay but it was a terrifying few minutes. We never saw what it was and we were watching him when it happened, so I'm not sure. I'm realizing again how vigilant we all must be and I've been talking to/reminding the boys about taking responsibility for their things. So today, I'm once again incredibly thankful for God's protection and praising Him for His kindness to us.