- Wash clothes for the billionth time (having a spitter has been hard on clothes and laundry is an unending task! I seriously cannot remember the last time everything was clean at once. :)).
- Start packing individual bags for everyone (since Andrew and I are going away this coming weekend, I'm trying to sort and pack for the boys to make it easier for my mom to find things for the kids).
- Clean the kitchen and pantry (the downstairs is looking good thanks to our dinner party and the kitchen is mostly in order just a few things there - the pantry needs a bit more).
- Play Chutes & Ladders (this has been constantly requested since yesterday when we didn't have time, so we will definitely be making time for it today!).
- Eat (sandwiches for lunch, veggie eggs & pancakes for supper - Andrew will be working late).
- Read books (always on the daily plan for the boys).
- Build train track (it will be destroyed by the end of the day but perhaps they will enjoy it, in the mean time).
- Watch The Bachelor (dare I even mention that I've been hopelessly in to this show this year? Unusual for me but my little sister and I have a weekly girl's night to watch it. :))
So much to do...so little time. :) I have a few posts rattling around but I'm not sure when I will get a chance to write them. Our laptop is still out of commission which makes blogging more challenging.