Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

This is the start of a busy week. It's a good kind of busy which includes time with friends, picking blueberries with sisters, and helping plan and host a bridal shower. The latter is the personals shower for Margaret - I can't say too much without giving it all away (since she reads the blog) but it's a coffee house theme and I'm so excited about it!

Pictures to come from all of the above. :)

And just because, here is a picture of the boys. I've also written a couple of posts lately about some conversations with Calvin & Patrick.


Hope you've had a great Monday! After spending the weekend quite sick with a summer cold/flu that hit with a fury, I've been cleaning and organizing which feels great!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

What cuties... sorry you were under the weather.
I would love to go blue berry picking! Yummy!