Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Day 3

I'm on day 3 of the 30 Day Shred. My friend, Catherine, recommended it and several of my other friends have also been doing it so I thought, "why not?" :) It's killer but great! It's been waaay too long since I've had an organized workout and strength training (not since kiddos joined our family!). My little sister's wedding is in a matter of weeks and the bridesmaid dress is beautiful so, better-in-shape, here I come... :)

In other news, I'm exhausted - Ty is on a sleep strike. He has 3 of the 4 teeth through but the last one is seriously disrupting us. Oh well, it usually doesn't last longer than a week before he's back to his normal, pretty good sleeping.

Life is good and full. I still am not feeling much like blogging...I suppose there are seasons or maybe I'm just too sleep deprived to think straight. We are looking forward to a fun rest of the week! Maybe I'll even remember to take pictures! :)

5 comments:

Barbie said...

I bought the 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago and haven't even viewed it yet. Pretty sad. I have heard great things about it! I too need to be doing something.

Hope you start getting your rest soon. Hope everything is well with you. :-)

Loraena Tuttle said...

kudos on the workout! I'm doing Power 90. =)

Love the new look!

Leah said...

Oh no! Sleep strike! Hope it ends soon. Please keep up the blogging..I love reading your thoughts! Nice to know I'm not the only SAHM out there!

B.D.Riehl said...

"30 day shred" sounds like torture just from the title! Yikes! Good job sticking with it even with lack of sleep. That's usually my excuse to get out of things :) Hope that tooth pops through and he sleeps soon!
I know what you mean about blogging seasons. After last week I am DONE blogging for a while!

Mama10EE said...

I am doing 30 day shred too, on Catherine's recommendation. It is kicking my butt, but I love that it is short and intense. I had been doing it about two weeks ago, but had to stop due to a knee injury. So tonight I am "starting over" on day one. Good luck!!