It's that time of the year again - the very beginning of a brand-new year. I always like to take a little time to consider what my hopes and dreams are for the coming year. Yes, a kind of resolutions or perhaps goals.
Here are some of mine (ours):
- Support missions and advocate for orphans everywhere.
- Continue on the quest of home organization - I think this is the same for every year. :)
- Make decisions regarding the boys' education for next year.
- Work hard towards becoming completely debt free (well, with the exception of mortgage).
- Compile the C family recipes into a cookbook.
- See The Cooks Next Door grow and begin to break even.
- Perhaps one of the biggest goals is to spend lots of time with my husband and beautiful sons - playing, laughing, growing, feeding, loving, educating, and investing in their lives.
- And finally, to grow in my walk with the Lord, to be the best wife and mom I can be, and to be compassionate and thankful.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I look forward to spending time with friends - old and new. 2009 brought some wonderful relationships with some amazing, like-minded women and I am incredibly thankful!
What are some of your goals?