Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow! It's Been a Week...

It's been over a week since I posted - sorry! I guess that either means we are doing great and are super busy or we are doing horrible and can't get to the computer. :) Thankfully, it's the first. We had a great Labor Day weekend filled with family and friends.

Calvin looks awesome - I'll take a picture today and post it later. He is able to eat more which has been good for all of us. We had a little scare on Monday when he and I were playing and he fell face first on the carpet and started bleeding from his mouth. I think I was more hysterical than he was! It turned out that his tooth had hit the inside of the lip bruising it and causing the bleeding but it did not damage the surgical site as far as we could tell. He seems to be fine!

Today we are hanging here at home - Calvin has a swollen hand due to some circulation restriction overnight. Hopefully the swelling will go down (there is circulation to the hand) but trying to get a 2 year old to keep his arm elevated is a challenge! You just never know what curveballs will come your way. :)

No comments: