Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dinner...Again :)


We are still fighting illness (mostly me) and Andrew is still working a lot of hours so meals are happening but I've not attempted any of the new recipes I'd hoped to. Oh well, such is the season of life right now. I think this will be a tried-and-true week though I still really want the Asian wraps so I'll tentatively plan them in since I have all the ingredients. :) Our pantry and refigerator are stocked so hopefully no grocery shopping this week - yay! Here is the plan (always subject to change :)):

Amy's Asian Wraps, Fruit
Irish Colcannon, Fruit
Lentil Soup, Salad, Bread
Black Beans & Rice, Salad
Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Fruit

I think that's about it...orgjunkie has many more menu plans and recipes! Hope you have a great week and that your family enjoys wonderful time around the table.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Ugh! :( Praying you feel better soon.

Your menu looks great! Those wraps sound delish!

Have a great day!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love meat loaf! Feel better soon and have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com