Friday, September 12, 2008

Excitment & Exhaustion

This is a quick one just to say...I have much to write but absolutely no time. :) This has been one of the craziest weeks where pretty much NOTHING has gone as planned. I'm running on virtually no sleep between a newborn and the many things going on. Menu planning has been a life saver this week! So, when the exciting events of this weekend are over, I'll be back to tell you about our adventures. My sister is moving away after her wedding and I'm feeling sad - trying not to dwell on it but still...I'm going to miss her! I'm sure the reality of it will sink in next week.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Having siblings who live far away is hard... luckily you have your adorable boys to distract you!

Jodee said...

Can't wait to hear all about your busy week. Thanks for sharing the new pictures. He is absolutely adorable! I love all of his hair!

Mary said...

I am so excited for Stephanie this weekend and can't wait to hear all details of her day! I hope it is a perfect weekend for her and I wish I could be there to share in it with all of you. Congratulations Stephanie and Jeremy!!!!